Aug 4, 2011

Interesting....does this apply to non--German EU citizens as well?

.
.
.
.
I was harassed, threatened, tortured with gas and microwave machines in Munich, Germany between 2003 to 2005 by German Intelligence and Police, acting on the orders of the UK State.

The above illegalities started OVERTLY in June 1996 in the UK, after I submitted by final year law dissertation, "The relationship between the state, the security services and the law." kept within the confines of the UCE university without a mass audience reach. Though it is more likely the policy of COVERT state harassment started in the UK in 1985 after I applied and joined the UOTC, which automatically opens a MI-5 file on an individual.......I left the UOTC after a few weeks of not doing much(5).

I understand most certainly then, and still now with the Israeli directed Islamophobia that certain immigrants no matter how hard they try to integrate are considered suspicious foreigners..........who must be proven to be dangerous outsiders. My law dissertation thus inadvertently confirms their worries about my true interests, though one thinks given the level of day to day "MANAGEMENT" very few things have happened by chance since 1985 which are of significance to me. False narratives are created to justify their actions.....and within the spooky club they encourage each other.

Even though I was a law abiding peaceful citizen, who has NEVER committed a crime. (1985--2011)

The German State apparatus copied the UK illegality faithfully, including the gossip allegations from various dubious sources in the UK and has used this as the basis and rational for continued criminality against me, without providing a single explanation, as with the UK State.

German Intelligence then continued with the harassment, threats, torture with gas and microwave machines in various countries, after I left the country. This is done with the approval of higher echelons of the German state possibly including Angela Merkel working with
Ernst Uhrlau director of the BND, and Ronald Pofalla, Federal Minister of Special Affairs......and seems a considerable effort by the German State working through their foreign embassies, and local countries agencies where I have resided in South Korea (1 year) Turkey (1 year) and Thailand (4 years) and the DSI, with the banana republic police and sometimes even the military, depending on the weather and mood for the day.

Moral and psychological encouragement for these entities comes from the UK, point of the original source of the criminality, and possibly the USA.

Can the German state pay me 5 million Euro's for my suffering, trauma, loss to date?


___________________________

German child murderer awarded damages for police threat