Beautiful little Korea with 75 million people, and divided by greater powers.
In 1945 it was occupied by the USA empire, after its victory against Imperial Japan.
The USA empire installed pro-Japanese Fascist Korean leaders as obedient proxy servants.
The CIA then installed military strongmen to lead the country as puppets of the USA.
The USA then converted South Korea into a capitalist experiment, dominated by a few 'Chaebols' with fealty to the USA.
South Korea thus existed as an experiment model of the USA against Communism to the North.
BUT, now a soft peaceful peoples revolution has taken place, and it has elected an independent leader who has not been trained and backed by the CIA. He seems not to be corrupt, like so many corrupt CIA Dogs.
But to be truly free, South Korea has to cut its colonial links to the USA, instituted since 1945.
1. The military agreements which bind the South Korean defense forces to the will of the Pentagon. The Korean President can talk all day about peace with the North, but his military could theoretically/legally initiate war with Pyongyang upon the covert directions of the Pentagon.
2. The South Korean intelligence agencies, modelled on the CIA and at one time called the KCIA were created by the CIA to control South Korea. They have assassinated Korean leaders, most notably OhMyNews). ..... and many other ordinary civilians in order to enforce the USA's control of the country.
3. South Korea must cuts it cultural ties to the USA.
4. South Korea must eliminate its psychological dependence on the USA. 'The best Korean students' 'FINISH' their education in the USA.....why?
5. All USA military security installations in the country must be closed. It is ineffective to talk of PEACE with the North, while the South accommodates so many USA military people in the country, along with aggressive missile defense systems like THAAD, along with sophisticated USA EW installations. 28,500 USA servicemen/women in South Korea, and about 30 security/military installations.
North Korea does not have foreign armies stationed on its soil.
North Korea does not have foreign missile defense systems installed on its soil.
North Korea does not have foreign EW defense systems installed on its soil.
North Korea does not have foreign NAVAL forces on its coast.
North Korea does not have foreign intelligence agencies hubs on its soil.
North Korea does not carry out military execises with foreign super-power empires from the West.
North Korea does not have foreign airbases of super power 'allies' on its soil.
North Korean leaders, and government officials are not spies of the CIA.
SO WHY DOES THE SOUTH????