Any further USA attacks against Syria will cement closer security ties between the BRIC countries, and accelerate joint military cooperation.
The BRIC countries understand that their economic block is meaningless without a clear SECURITY cooperation dimension (otherwise they might as well be talking to the clouds).
The CIA and State Department understand this, and before any full security system is adopted by the BRIC's they have destabilised the government of Brazil initiating a soft coup to replace President Dilma Rouseff with a pro-American weak corrupt puppet, whose words and commitments are worthless.
In India the CIA and State Department helped the religious fundamentalist Party the BJP into power, and as a result the new government in Delhi has accelerated cooperation with Israel, allowing Israeli security experts to be posted in the Capital City, and greater security cooperation with the USA along with big arms purchases from the country. Hilary Clinton promised to make India into a 'Great Power' in several speeches in India, and this created child like anticipation and excitement in the naive Indians.
South Africa has symbolic value for the BRIC's but is a strategic and economic non-entity.
This leaves us with China and Russia....the hardcore of BRIC's.
The plan in 2016 at least was through President Trump make friends with Russia, at least in words, and isolate China.(Kissinger and sections of the Bilderberg group)
This was not acceptable to the Neo-liberal/George Soros/Clinton/Democratic Party.....and a destabilisation of the Trump Presidency was initiated, and now an attack on Syria which is a client state of Russia since 1958.
What lessons can be learned from this American globalist posture?
1. BRIC countries should not aid the USA divide and conquer each BRIC country.....it is self defeating.
2. The USA will not change its globalist hegemonic position, because it believes its has the military power to impose its will on the world.
3. USA foreign policy is dominated by military power, and diplomacy and the rules of International law take a secondary unimportant role.
4. There needs to be greater cooperation between BRIC countries in the security dimension.
5. Russia through Syria, Ukraine and NATO posturing on its border seems to be taking the bulk of the pressure from the USA hegemonic ambitions. But for the sake of preservation other BRIC countries need to stand with Russia directly in supporting Russia, rather than merely conducting a few military maneuvers and sending soldiers for military parades into the country.
The SECURITY failure of BRIC's will spell the end of the SCO and OBOR in addition.
Strategic Security agreements are inseparable from Strategic Economic alliances.