Deonme Erdogan has destroyed the Turkish military through his fake coup last year, in order to stay in power, consolidate his power and prevent an alleged REAL coup by Secular Kemalist officers.
Another problem for Deonme Erdogan was that the Secular Kemalists in the Turkish 3rd army were blocking the desire of Deonme Erdogan to invade Syria since the CIA destabilization program began in that country in 2011.
The fake coup last year organised by the CIA and Erdogan has removed that problem, and hence a few days after the coup Turkish military units backed by Leopard II tanks started moving into ISIS held areas in Northern Syria, ILLEGALLY.
Prima facie evidence of the fake coup.
Normally in a real military coup, you first consolidate your power in the country, rather than launch a risky foreign illegal adventure.
August 2016, a few days after the CIA organised fake coup
The mission objective is that NATO Turkey with Israeli and CIA guidance will carve up a mini-statelet in Northern Syria AND help ISIS bolster and establish an ISIS emirate covering Syria and Iraq.
As with Stalin's destruction of the Soviet military high command in 1937, Erdogan has basically destroyed the Turkish military and has turned it into a rabble force that can barely fight ISIS (its secret fifth column ally of the CIA).....and Erdogan has to give ISIS plane loads of dollars to bribe them so that they don't fight the Turkish army in Northern Syria....who have come to their rescue.
The average simple ISIS foot soldier do not know that the Turkish army in Northern Syria illegally is a relief force for ISIS, so that ISIS is free to concentrate on fighting the Iraq government in Mosul, the Syrian government and the Kurdish forces advancing against them in Raqqa.
The Kurds backed by the USA are very successful against ISIS. Embedded with them are USA special forces. This fact upsets the Turkish government, as a mini-Kurdish statelet in Syria and Iraq is a problem for Turkey with large parts of its own Eastern area populated by ethnic Kurds...20 million.
The Syrian government in Damascus backed by Russia, Iran and China is also proving successful in defeating ISIS, finally.
Ah allah, karmaşık bir dünya budur
Oh neden ah, oh neden, Oh neden ah, oh neden
As my MIT brother use to taunt me every day with this psy-ops whisper in Istanbul for the CIA
But Deonme Erdogan, allah has simple solutions.
1. Turkey does not need a President for life, with his daughter, son and son-in-law committing high ICC crimes with ISIS in order to make money. Turkey does not need an Islamic dictatorship, like Iran.
2. Deonme Erdogan should not destroy the Turkish state in the course of consolidating his power in the country.
3. Deonme Erdogan should not destroy the Turkish state in the course of being an obedient dog of Israeli and CIA objectives in the region.
4. Deonme Erdogan should not come into military conflict with Sovereign Syria, Russia AND neighbor mullah Iran in the course of being an obedient dog of Israeli and CIA objectives in the region. ITS NOT WORTH WHILE for the AKP....and his Presidency.
5. American and Israeli objectives in the region which are articulated through ISIS and the Kurds (for Greater Kurdistan), are diametrically against the FUNDAMENTAL interests of the Turkish STATE. Deonme Erdogan should fight for the interests of Turkey rather than the interests of Israel and the CIA.
6. Deonme Erdogan should cooperate sincerely, honestly and comprehensively with the legitimate governments of Tehran, Baghdad and Damascus to PREVENT GREATER KURDISTAN emerging and consolidating in the region.
7. Deonme Erdogan should cooperate sincerely, honestly and comprehensively with the legitimate governments of Tehran, Baghdad and Damascus to PREVENT AN ISIS STATE FROM EMERGING IN THE AREA, WHICH ALSO ALLOWS GREATER KURDISTAN emerging and consolidating in the region......since the cover of fighting ISIS allows the USA and Israel to help the Kurds establish their state.
8. The Turkish armed forces should not be used in Syria at this highly sensitive juncture as it stumbles recklessly in further war and conflict. In 1939-1940 the Soviets sent the red armed forces into Finland, where their weakness was exposed. The Soviet military was humiliated. This humiliation of the Red military encouraged Hitler to invade the Soviet Union in June 1941, resulting in the death of 30 million Soviet citizens and the destruction of 50% of its GDP.
By Selahattin Yuzbashi at bellum in expertis blog
Images flooding the social media depicts a very gloomy picture of the Turkish Military. Unfiltered pictures remind not of the Army of Ataturk, the modernizing force and the guardian of the Republic, but that of Ottoman Era bandit-militia, the Bashibozouk.