May 22, 2013

Australian Nazi Pedo's....thats a new one!

.
.
.
.
Most Australians are good people of Anglo-Celtic background, who live in a maritime tropical/desert/Mediterranean Climate zone. This CLIMATE makes them good beer drinkers, surfers, BBQ lovers, party goers, global travelers and the easy life that comes with huge mineral exports which is efficiently managed, unlike some countries, and a per capita income of $65,000.(USA: $50,000)

Australians are suppose to be some of the most happiest people on earth. Melbourne often wins as the most habitable city to live in, in the whole world.

The early penal colony arrivals from the UK, often unjustly accused, gold prospectors, sheep farmers...and new wave immigrants from war torn Europe had a strong conscious desire to make Australia DIFFERENT from the UK, the colonial mother country.

The original proto-Cockney accent has evolved into a rich self confident language and identity of its own.

In some respects its an unremarkable country that is not on the news that often; its doesn't produce great scientists, not that many great academics, or cultural icons except those artificially elevated and promoted by the thoroughly Anglophile Hollywood. They produce good sportsmen. That is good....better to be a Malta, then a near neighbor like Libya......with OTT leaders, revolutions, coups, ethnic strife, MINERAL EXPLOITATION by Western corporations and so forth. Boring and mediocre is often good. Boiled beef, with carrots and potato....devoid of any herbs, sauce or spices maybe is good.

But some things never change....SADLY. We live in a globalized world. Even when one imagined NAIVELY it to be some type of paradise disconnected from the old world of Europe.

Australia does its main business with Asia, the income from which the good life comes......but looks to the UK/USA for leadership.

Australian pedophile rings have been found around the world, and especially Third World Developing countries. What makes such activities more dangerous is that they have the backing of state entities in Australia.

____________________________________________

CHILD ABUSE: AUSTRALIA...by aangirfan



Children who complain about being raped by pedophile rings are up against the Freemasons.

The security services and the criminal justice system are infested with Freemasons.


Masonic cover-up
Freemasonry unites Nazis, Zionists and Mafias.



Reportedly, Freemasonry is based on the rites and rituals of the Jewish religion and the mysticism of the Jewish Cabala



In the UK, children can be taken from parents and given to strangers.

"Furthermore, it has become politically correct for homosexual couples to adopt children.

"The motivation of Social Services tends to be money in a multi-billion industry that leaves broken hearts and damaged lives behind: parents, often falsely imprisoned, and children who will later use Facebook to find their roots and heal their feelings of abandonment."

Lets stop child stealing in the UK



SEX SCANDAL IN AUSTRALIA / TOP PEDOPHILE RINGS - AUSTRALIA



"I am a witness for the 2013 Australian Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Abuse. 



"Royal commission staff have told me that a lot of witnesses have already been threatened.
"So have I.

"Consequently, I am going public."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2231887/pg1




"I would like to summarise my memories of being ritually abused by an elite Sydney pedo/Satanic Ritual Abuse ring. 



"My memories emerged spontaneously after my pedophile step-grandfather, Peter Holowczak, was found hanged. 



"My grandmother, Helen Holowczak (deceased), said some men arrived on a weekday morning, sent her shopping, and when she returned she found Peter hanging dead in their chook pen at 14 McAlister Ave, Engadine, Sydney.


texasbuddha.wordpress.com

"I was born Holowczak in Sydney in the late 60s. 



"Helena and Peter introduced me to the pedophile ring. 



"They were Polish immigrants, part of the great wave of Nazi war criminals who were granted asylum in Australia. 



"I was raised in their Nazi flavoured religion of Mithra worship... 






"Rituals mainly took place in numerous locations including: the chapel at Australia's first Boystown in Engadine, St John Bosco Catholic church Engadine, Regina Coeli Catholic church in Beverly Hills, Bathurst City Hall, Sydney University chapel, Waterfall consumptive cemetery, Caltex oil refinery at Kurnell.
"The crimes took place in the 1970-80s. 



"Perpetrators included a local GP, 
a local policeman, 
numerous police and a police commissioner, 
an Australian sporting legend, 
a famous stage actor, 
a most famous movie actress, 
a B-Grade movie actor, 
a Sydney Uni lecturer, 
a biochemist/psychologist/uni lecturer, 
Kim Beazley Snr (deceased) 
Labour politician in Prime Minister Whitlam’s cabinet, 
a Serbian Sydney Uni psychology student who later Anglicized her name.

"I witnessed these people commit crimes of murder, rape, abduction, unethical hypnosis, unethical medical experiments, torture.

"I saw two child kidnappings. 



"At age 15 I saw them lure a 15 year old boy with sandy hair dressed in a blue billabong t-shirt into a car at Cronulla Beach. 



"When I was 6, I saw them kidnap a 12 year old girl with dark hair in a side ponytail, dressed in a red t-shirt and white shorts from a main road in Engadine. Both victims were murdered. 



"The Engadine policeman and the GP covered for both deaths.
"I recall a ritual that took place under the guise of the Bathurst 2000 car race. 



"I reported this incident to the NSW Police in 2008.

Unbeknownst to me, fellow victim Tor Neilsen reported similar Bathurst crimes to the NSW Police. 



"As a result of his reporting these crimes, Tor was harassed by the NSW police, Sydney health workers, Sydney psychologists and psychiatrists. 



"WA test results reveal these people poisoned Tor with a drug that induced psychosis. 



"NSW police dropped Tor's case against Bathurst Catholic priests who abused him at St Stanislaus College. 



"Consequently Tor did a letter box drop that resulted in these same priests being charged with hundreds of counts. 



"Some were jailed, some committed suicide, some were let off because they were old.

"Sydney newspapers told numerous victims' stories, including Tor's, of chanting, late night orgies, and hypnosis. 



"Tor himself was raped in Bathurst City Hall, where I also was raped. 



"Tor's lawyer pretended to run a civil case for him, but mysteriously fell out of a high rise building after Tor blew the whistle on St Stanislaus.
"Tor did manage a popular website called 'Catholic Cover-up,' but he had to close it after the St Stanislaus pedophile priests' lawyers demanded the personal details of the victims and others who joined the site, including me. 



"That is how I made contact with Tor directly. 



"Our contact has been limited, to prevent evidence contamination. 



"But it is a miracle that Tor and I are alive, and found each other.



"Coincidentally, a former St Stanislaus student, a lawyer whose son still attended the school, was to be a witness at the St Stanislaus hearings.

"He was found kneeling, hanging by his necktie from a bookcase in the basement library of Frederick Jordan Chambers Sydney. 



"My highschool friend found him dead. 



"His death was initially treated as suspicious. The man had half an hour earlier been seen happily working on a case.
"Like Tor Nielsen, I too have been harassed by police, health workers, psychologists, university lecturers, and other government officials. 



"I have had numerous pets killed, received death threats, police held three loaded weapons to my accountant husband's head for no reason, dead chopped up animals have been left on my doorstep. 



"On one occasion my family and I witnessed three men dressed in dark robes, standing outside my mother's house at 2am...

"The contents of Fritz Springmeier's writings regarding the post-Nazi projects is consistent with my memories of similar practises in Sydney. 



"I recall being assessed at age 5 by the notorious John Gottinger. 



"I recall being assessed on the SB-LM.
"I recall being sleep deprived. I recall being drugged. I recall being subjected to unethical hypnosis. 



"I recall being subjected to brainwashing involving a synthesiser that continuously played the words "Know this spirit" up and down the keyboard. I recall people chanting nursery rhymes. I recall a man chanting a Batman, Catwoman, and Joker themed chant; one section involved 9 levels represented by '9 cat lives'; he stopped at the 6th level and sang: "Number six, number six, what do we have at number six? Number six has lots of tricks...there are SIX spirits at number six!"



"Tor Neilsen has also given his information to the Royal Commission into Child Abuse.

"I recently sent it to the Police Integrity Commission who dismissed it to the state Ombudsman.

"I gave it to the Police Minister who told me to show him evidence.

"The local Police basically criticised me in their latest letter, calling my claims vexatious and having no evidence.

"Apparently the two independent witness testimonies of similar crimes in the same place at a similar time does not constitute evidence.

"I am due to testify as a witness to 1-2 Commissioners next month. My Royal commission case manager said my testimony obviously falls within the Royal Commission terms of reference.

"I have had enough! I would appreciate some support from people who believe this happens, who give a stuff, and who would like it to cease."

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2231887/pg1

TOP PEDOPHILE RINGS - AUSTRALIA


70,000 AUSSIE PEDO RING

THAI AND KOREAN SEX SLAVES IN AUSTRALIA