Iran can ONLY prosper if there are no USA or British embassies, consulates or NGO's in the country. Iran can only prosper if there no significant number of USA/UK spies in the country disguised as tourists, businessmen, journalists and academics on good will tour/talks.
Given the meddling mentality of these two countries upon Iran since the 19th century which has resulted in territorial loss of traditional Persian land and internal instability, it is wise to steer clear of these two predatory countries.
Iran is still a weak vulnerable LEDC country, and Iran should avoid these two countries and their predatory habits. Iran must develop greater security, social and economic relations with Russia and China, and the East generally. The corresponding psychological shift must also take place within the country. Most of the 5 million educated Iranians have gone to Western countries, and in some bizarre circumstances are actually helping Western defense industries.
On the other hand having a country run by Medieval Primitive Mullahs who are guided by a 1300 old Arab book, is not something to celebrate about, and defend and protect, especially if they were installed as puppets by the very UK/USA in 1979.......to further weaken Iran, de-legitimate Iran Internationally, and destroy the Shah's modern military machine.
5 million educated Iranians have left Iran, taking with them their expertise and $1,500,000,000,000 of Iran's assets into the Gulf, Europe, USA and other parts of the world. What is left in Iran are illiterate villagers to shout the good cheer for the puppet mullah regime, installed by the UK/USA in 1979.
Mullah Iran has however cooperated with the USA/UK since 1979, but mainly covertly, and not out in the open:
1. The American Embassy hostage crisis was initiated by the British in 1979....to allow Britain to become the sole supervising power, as it traditionally had been since 1921, in the country. The mullahs of course helped.
2. The delayed release of the 52 American Embassy hostages after 444 days...to enable the Republicans to win along with the October Surprise.....the mullahs have helped. Ahmed Khomeini, the Supreme Leaders son was the main interlocutory.
3. Iran/Contra...drugs/arms/illegal money with Israel and the USA.
4. Rendition to the USA of 15 "al-Qaeda" suspects from Iran in 2002.
5. Fawning child like welcome for and cooperation with the USA over that country's illegal occupation of Afghanistan, and its subsequent use as a Opium plantation with the British. This was done with the approval of the so called Supreme Leader.
6. Fawning child like welcome for and cooperation with the USA over that country's illegal occupation of Iraq, and its subsequent destruction into 3 ethnic enclaves along with the British. 1 Million Iraqis dead, and 5 million Iraqi refugees.................Mullah Iran cooperated and helped. This was done with the approval of the so called Supreme leader.
7. The Grand Bargain of 2003, where Mullah Iran was prepared to sell out every friend in the Middle East including Hezbollah and Hamas, if only the USA would give full diplomatic recognition to the country........which the USA rejected. This was approved by the current Supreme Leader.
The Supreme Leader, and the Mullahs have no Principles, but are opportunists guided by the needs for the day.
But now the Supreme Leader no longer wants to talk to the USA.......he is of course right. The present circumstances make meaningful negotiations impossible with the USA. The threats of war, the assassinations inside Iran, the sanctions, the attempted destabilization of the country, and the general overall hostility expressed through the Jewish media led in the USA.
Mafia Italian accent: "Now see here bud, you gonna do just like we ordered you to do........you's gonna dismantle those nooooks and dismantle your civilian noooklar program...seee? Capice?"
Ayatollah Khamenei rejects talks with US under pressure
The Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei has rejected any talks with the United States under pressure and threats.
“I am not a diplomat. I am a revolutionary and speak frankly, honestly, and firmly. An offer of talks makes sense only when the side [that makes the offer] shows its goodwill,” Ayatollah Khamenei said in a meeting with the officials and commanders of Iran Navy on Thursday.
“Negotiation is meaningful when the two sides talk with goodwill, under equal conditions and without seeking to deceive each other. Therefore, ‘negotiation for the sake of negotiation’, ‘tactical negotiation’ and negotiation offer in order to sell a superpower's gesture to the world is a deceptive move,” the Leader stated.
Ayatollah Khamenei also noted that during the past four years, nothing has been seen from the United States but continuation of conspiracies, abetting seditionists and supporting the terrorists which assassinated Iranian nation’s scientists.
“You (the Americans) point the gun at Iran and say either negotiations or we pull the trigger! You should know that pressure and negotiations do not go together, and the [Iranian] nation will not be intimidated by such things.”
Ayatollah Khamenei pointed to the remarks by American officials that ‘the ball is now in Iran's court,’ and noted, “The ball is in your court, because you should answer the question of whether speaking of negotiations at the same time as continuing pressure and threats makes any sense at all.”
The Leader pointed out, however, that, “We, of course, understand their (the Americans’) need for negotiations, because the Middle East policy of the Americans has failed, and in order to compensate for this failure, they need to play a trump card.”
Taking Iran to the negotiating table is the trump card that the US needs, Ayatollah Khamenei noted, adding that the US seeks to tell the world it has good will. “However, no one sees any goodwill.”
“Negotiation with the United States does not solve any problem because they have not fulfilled any of their promises in the past 60 years.”
Referring to the conspiracies by the enemies of the Iran including coups, military provocation, all-out support for the aggressor enemies, hard war, soft war, intensive pressure by the West’s evil media empire as well as harsh and increasing sanctions, Ayatollah Khamenei pointed out that for the past 30 years the enemies have tried to make Iranian nation disappointed at the Islamic Republic, but they have failed.
The Leader also stressed that the Iranian nation will castigate anybody who would renounce the national interests, sovereignty and progress of the country in order to satisfy the United States.
Speaking at the 49th annual Munich Security Conference in Germany on February 2, US Vice President Joe Biden said Washington was ready to hold direct talks with Iran over the country’s nuclear energy program.
The United States, the Israeli regime and some of their allies have repeatedly accused Iran of pursuing non-civilian objectives in its nuclear energy program.
Iran argues that as a signatory to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), it is entitled to develop and acquire nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.