The CIA's Libyan fighters, led by Libya's Abdel Hakim Belhaj, are on the Turkish-Syrian border.
(Islam Times - Belhaj on Syria's border with Turkey.)
The Free Syrian Army is trying to topple Syria's President Assad.
The 'Free Syrian Army' works for the CIA.
The Free Syrian Army is commanded by the CIA's Abdel Hakim Belhaj.
Belhaj works for al Qaeda and the CIA and he is the Military Governor of Tripoli.
On 19 December 2011, at Voltaire Network, Thierry Meyssan explains.
(http://www.voltairenet.org/Free-Syrian-Army-commanded-by / www.voltairenet.org/a172163)
1. Abdel Hakim Belhaj is the historic leader of Al Qaeda in Libya.
He is now Military Governor of Tripoli.
And he is chief of the Free Syrian Army. (a Libyan heads a Syrian resistance group?)
2. As Russia and China have pointed out, Syria is being attacked by gangs made up of foreigners. (....to Syria, who have no emotional, patriotic links to Syria, but are hired by the CIA.....mercenaries, facilitated with full knowledge by the Erdogan government of Doenme Turkey)
3. Voltaire Network collected eyewitness testimonies from those who survived an armed attack by a foreign gangs.
They describe them as being Iraqis, Jordanians, Libyans and Pashtun (Afghanistan-Pakistan). (In any given society you there will always exist stray fuck dogs of say 1-5% who will work for a foreign master.....for money....for patronage, regardless of the nature of the work. The main challenge is to identify these fuck dogs, and their network, their MO, their systems and expose them)
4. Certain Arab newspapers have discussed the infiltration into Syria of 600 to 1,500 fighters from the Islamic Fighting Group in Libya, renamed Al Qaeda in Libya since November 2007.
5. Abdel Hakim Belhaj was the companion of Osama Bin Laden.
Belhaj is historic leader of Al Qaeda in Libya.
NATO allowed him to become military governor of Tripoli.
6. Turkish newspapers report that Belhaj is on the Turkish-Syrian border.
7. Al Qaeda are the CIA's mercenaries. (Fuck dogs)
8. In the Spanish royalist newspaper ABC, on 17 December 2011, Daniel Iriarte describes coming across Libyans in Syria.
9. One of them is Mahdi al-Harati, a Libyan who lived in Ireland before joining Al Qaeda.
He became deputy to Abdel Hakim Belhaj.
He commanded the Al Qaeda group that besieged and attacked the Rixos hotel in Tripoli; he was being briefed by French officers on the ground.
He is now in Syria.
10. The Free Syrian Army is overseen by at least 600 "volunteers" from Al Qaeda in Libya.
The entire operation is run by Abdel Hakim Belhaj in person with the help of Erdogan's Turkish government.
11. Former Spanish Prime Minister Jose Maria Aznar revealed on 9 December 2011 that Abdel Hakim Belhaj was suspected of complicity in the attacks of 11 March 2004 in Madrid, an event that put an end to Aznar’s political career.
12. The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs, the think tank headed by former Israeli ambassador to the UN Dore Gold, publicly voice their doubts about the current CIA strategy to place Islamists in power throughout North Africa.