So what is all this fake video appearance business of OBL more recently into 2007 about? I think these fake videos tell us more about the fabricators than they could possibly tells us about a man who past away long ago, and who was just a puppet of Western/Israeli Intelligence agencies and managed through the ISI.
He was also built up into something more than he really was, or capable of being to serve Zionist propaganda purposes, of the 'evil genius Eastern potentate'------in short he was a deeply foolish man who allowed ultimately his Western managers, via the ISI to use him to invade three Muslim countries; Afghanistan 2001; Iraq 2003 and as the world seems not to notice Somalia 2006. With Iran, Syria, Pakistan, and Saudi on their sites later.
He possibly had no role in 9/11, and was used as an unwitting 'poster child', by the main actors which were Israeli intelligence, their American assets/puppets and the ISI.
So what are these fake video's specifically about? Well obviously Bush and co need to perpetuate the myth that GWOT is still THE issue (Benazir's assassination supposedly underlines this), when in reality it seems to be all falling apart. Obviously the primary objective of GWOT was the expansion of the Israeli empire, by the Israelis, whilst the lone superpower went around on Israel's behalf smashing Muslim countries.
9/11 carried out by the Israelis and their assets in America was the starting gun for all this, and the idea that first established this was in 1996, with the 'Clean Break' paper written for Netanyahu, and some now refer to as 'Bibi's war'. When that policy paper seemed too Israeli orientated, they switched to a more grandly named policy paper called the 'Project for an New American Century'. Then they got themselves and a few dim wit gentiles to sell it to America in power, with the help of 9/11, an inside/outside job by Netanyahu's Israelis and his American assets. He was in New York directing the show.
To wage war for a very long time under the banner of GWOT, and stealthily expand your Israeli empire under the GWOT umbrella, you need a hell of a lot of things going your way, which it clearly isn't. The law of probability/natures balance won't allow it:
- Israel needs to win every war that it fights, to expand its empire, but after Lebanon 2006 against Hezbollah, when they got a bloody nose fighting against 5,000 lightly armed guerrilla's than we are in for the very long haul here for Israel.
- Israel has to deal with 50,000 Hamas fighters on its flank, eventually before they strike out for greater empire, AND crush Hezbollah---good luck.
- Jews consider themselves as the 'chosen', but let us assume that essentially that they are 'human'. Not of course of the every day variety, but 'human'. No human can sustain war, and the psychology of war for ever. It takes its toll. Such pressure for war will break Israeli society, and one could eventually see an exodus of educated Israelis, which should spell the end of Israel, with the religious fruitcakes running the country.
- Israel's pawn, America isn't doing so well in Iraq and Afghanistan. They boasted of 7 countries in 5 years over at the Pentagon initially in 2001.Now they are struggling to maintain control of these two countries.
- The American economy is being bankrupted, and thus it will collapse eventually. It will not be able to conduct more wars along the present economic trajectory. In fact China and Japan could have vetoed these wars a couple of years ago, if they wished. But I suppose from the Chinese perspective everything is perfect; The Americans are wearing themselves out and China within a very short time will become the largest economy on earth, a superpower, owning large parts of America, and banker to the world.
- I imagine somewhere along the line Americans will wise up too, and ask why they are fighting Israel's wars. The joy of killing brown 'Ay-raabs' will wear out eventually one assumes.
- Sadly but very slowly Muslims are wising up and mobilising to a degree at the street level, though their response to the American/Israeli aggression has been very very weak, from the perspective of the Muslim state. Nearly all of them seem to be in awe of big bad Zionist America, and are happy to attend meaningless summits eating ice-cream with them, as if everything is normal instead of being a little bit more vigorous in opposing the genocide of Muslims, especially in Iraq.This has of course contributed to further American aggression against Muslims.
So why continue trying to sell a dead horse. Well because 'They' don't have better ideas, and because they in their obsession with Greater Israel have fixed their mind set too rigidly to be able to compromise on it now. It is of course a stupid idea, and some in America will be grunting along with this 'loser policy' until bankruptcy of the economy intervenes to permanently stop it, and America there after attends economic 'basket case' summits with several Asian countries about how best to reschedule its debts.
It would be mightily helpful for Pakistan, and for Muslim countries if the myth of al-Qaeda was blown away, because unfortunately a lot of people in Muslim countries and in the West still give this essentially non -existent group too much credit------it would be good for Pakistan, certainly.
It would certainly be good for Pakistan, if Pakistani officials finally confirmed that OBL passed away, several years back. Then the issue of fake videos of OBL would be put into a new perspective by the discerning world when they appear at very coincidental occasions, and Pakistan wouldn't be constantly prodded to do better against al-Qaeda by American politicians, or pushed to allow American military personnel into sovereign Pakistani territory.
Pakistan whilst being a key player in the charade of al-Qaeda, has also been instrumental as the 'gofer' between Zionist intelligence and al-Qaeda. In addition it is also ironically/contradictorily the country which has directly accounted for the capture of most of the al-Qaeda leadership.
From a 'Pagal bacha Ulloo' perspective although this may look and sound good for Pakistan as an indispensable ally for America 'saab saab you need me, and love you so much', in the final analysis it is in fact a very dangerous game, since who can say that Pakistan in the pre-text of fighting the war on terror ends up itself being occupied by the USA.
Not forgetting the huge problems thrown up the Islamisation of Pakistan issue, fundamentalism and the ISI'S alleged links to the Taliban and al-Qaeda. All the problems that this is causing Pakistan now, for all to see.
Daily Kos: http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2007/12/27/215037/33/96/427038
Bhutto said Omar Sheikh killed Bin Laden
Thu Dec 27, 2007 at 07:34:32 PM PST
This isn't going to be a long diary... I just came across a video posted on another site. At just after six minutes into the video, Benazir Bhutto says that OBL was killed by Omar Sheikh... The video is from November of this year.
Now, there's lots of evidence to suggest that Osama bin Laden is dead -- this isn't new, and has been suggested by Karzai, the FBI, Musharaff, by Mossad, by the NYT and by other organizations. Bush himself famously suggested that Osama bin Laden no longer worried him. His funeral was reported in the Muslim Press. (h/t to WRH)
She clearly and unmistakably says that Osama bin Laden is dead.
Compound F has a diary in which he talks about how Bhutto was attending dinner parties with big players in the National Security State, like Brzezinski and Scowcroft. She gave speeches at the Council on Foreign Relations. This was a woman with access to information.
• What does this mean?
• What do Brzezinski and Scowcroft have to say about this?
• What does Joe Biden-- who was a political ally of Bhutto-- have to say about this? Or ANY of the candidates or politicians, for that matter...
I've suspected that bin Laden has been dead for some time. His videos in recent years seem to have been forgeries, and they've always come at politically opportune times. (see, for example, this from dKos's Booman23's site, or this from the BBC questioning the authenticity of the tape in which bin Laden claimed responsibility for 9/11).
Now it's possible that Bhutto was mistaken and all of this other evidence is wrong. But also likely is that Bush recognized that a dead enemy can be just as effective as non-existent WMDs in manipulating the American people.
To those who think that Bush wouldn't go that far, I'd just point out that Bush knew since the beginning of 2007 that Iran did not have any nuclear weapons program, and moreover that they stopped their weapons program in 2003. Yet the danger of nuclear war remains. For what?
Bush lied to get us into war with Iraq. That's costing us $2 Trillion and impacted on countless lives. Over a million Iraqis have died.
So, do I believe Bush would lie about Osama bin Laden to try to keep the terror myth going and seize control of the country's political process?
I've had enough of this bin Laden nonsense. Haven't you? And if I haven't convinced you, think about what a scandal it would be if Bush knowingly covered this up. For years, even. All the while, telling us bin Laden is still lurking out there.