Mar 15, 2022

We love the Jewish comedian Zelensky

 .

.

.

.


Volodymyr Zelensky playing piano with dick for five minutes. In the background is a picture of Gaddafi of Libya????? Gaddafi was a CIA recruited and trained agent, like Nasser, Saddam and Obama. And like Obama, Gaddafi was a closet homosexual. Jewish on his mothers side?

 Stayed in power for 42 years with the aid of the CIA, and units of the Green berets. Welcome to GLOBALIST foreign policy

Quite why Zelensky the comedian is celebrating Gaddafi we are not sure, but ISRAEL using the State Department and CIA through the so called 'Arab Spring' removed Gaddafi using 'al-CIA-DUH'. 



1. We love the young fresh comedian Zelensky; he is funny.

2. Zelensky is elected President with the help of the Israeli mob

No problem, JFK was given a leg up by the Chicago mob in 1960. 

Trump was given a leg up by the Russian/Israeli/NY mob (that's why he talks like a mob boss.)....

The Shah of Iran was given a leg up by the Tehran mafia in 1953.



3. We love CIA Crisis actor Zelensky because during Presidential elections he said LOVELY things people want to hear: I will wage a Jihad against corruption.  I will stop the free fall of the Ukrainian economy. I will build da wall. I will pass the 2 COVID-19 cares act March 2020 with the help of senile Nancy, and money meant for ordinary Merrikkkkkans struggling will instead go to super-rich people inside and outside Amerrrrrrikkka illegally, my real buddies will get $7 trillion and YOU THE VOTERS will not know who they are (ssshhhh secret).....BUT I promise you bread crumbs. Then as an unhinged Schizophrenic, I will pretend that Covid-19 IS FAKE, and will do nothing. ...even as I pass $7 trillion to the GLOBAL rich, who are the last people who need real HELP during this Pentagon Pandemic. I on the one hand recognise its as a BIG problem and reach an agreement across party lines for the super-rich, BUT for the ordinary plebs it's not a problem.....will kiss babies.......all good. 

4. However like all bad GLOBALIST puppet politicians he did a bait and switch, ONCE ELECTED. He set himself up for hire for the Globalists, at the highest price....and put his full energy into the GLOBALIST AGENDA, against RUSSIA.

HE is a fake actor who LOVES THE TV CAMERA (Psychopathic Unbalanced Narcissist), with speeches written by the CIA.


SATANIC CALL HORN SIGN THAT MANY WESTERN LEADERS/ pop stars ALSO GIVE PUBLICLY "I work for Jacob"



I'm in NATO/   Russia I'm outta NATO.

SERVANT OF THE PEOPLE TV SERIES





In MUNICH-'Russia I is gonna build nuke bombs from the Soviet-era Infrastructure, and know how'---    Hey Russia lets kiss and makeup in my Mafia bosses home town Israel, or Deonmei Altai Turkey. Lets just chill, and forget it all ever happened. 




Russia, I'm going to attack Crimea with NATO help and article 5       Hey Russia lets have peace!